Low-cost, high-speed printing meets easy operation.
The new RISO EZ 571 makes it easier than ever to obtain the beautiful results you want with its 300 x 600dpi resolution. Its advanced engineering and versatility gets the job done fast and in a way that lets you work the way you want, not forcing you to adjust your work style to the machine.
Other key benefits include:
- Simple to use: easy disposal of used masters, convenient front operation and lightweight print drum
- Control at your fingertips: when using default settings all primary functions are controlled by dedicated buttons giving you control – simply and easily
- PC connectivity: built-in USB 2.0 port, optional network card (lets you put printers on the network), optional IS300 controller gives compatibility with Adobe PostScript 3
- USB flash print: even if your printer is not connected to the printer, you can still print directly from your data file
- Intelligent flatbed scanner: fast, convenient scanning of bound originals up to A3 without breaking them apart
- Wide range of paper weight capacity: 46g/m² to 210g/m², while the optional card feed kit offers handling of card stock up to 400g/m²
- Paper receiving tray: maximum 1,000 sheet capacity (depending on paper weight)